In the three years that my wife and I camped with our Polar Bear, the "Green Goddess," quite a few changes occurred.
- I started this camping blog, Green Goddess Glamping.
- The founding owner of RTTC sold the business to another family, of which one married couple of the larger family owned an RTTC Kodiak.
- The Polar Bear model has been discontinued while the company considers a re-design.
- I wrote quite a few owner profiles and travelogues about RTTC trailers.
This week marks an achievement point because I was able to upload the book, get it approved by Kindle Direct Publishing, and I have ordered one copy for my author's proof so that, book in hand, I can really look over the product that readers will be purchasing. If the actual paper book has the quality that the virtual book proof indicates, then I'll share the link to the purchase site with those folks who read my blog so they can purchase a copy if they want to.
I'll keep you tuned in on the progress of the book toward online purchase, but for right now, here is a list of the book's chapter titles.
- Why Such a Tiny Trailer?
- Pacific Coast Tiny Trailer Meander
- Rustic Ozark Trails
- Old Is Gold: Iowa’s 2nd Oldest State Park
- The Traveling Teardrop Sisters
- The Koala Bear Fills a Niche
- A Walk on the Quiet Side
- Tiny Teardrop Art
- Off to the Maritimes
- Kicks on Route 66
- Walking the Tiny Trailer Talk
- To the Carolinas and Back